Saturday, December 6, 2008

I get to keep the dog!

The dog came back to my grandparents' house. It's really, really cute. My mom complains it's too expensive; my dad loves it.

Either way, we're keeping it. We need it to give it a name though.

We took it to the vet today for immunization and such. Since we didn't give it a name, it turned out to be "Dog" on the listing.

It's a really good dog; it doesn't sniff everyone, it doesn't lick, it doesn't bark, it doesn't pounce all over you. In short: anti-hyper. But that might just be because it's tired. Maybe tomorrow it'll murder me. We'll see.

Anyway, here's some pictures of the cute one.


Wiffle.

That's not a real dog, just so you know.

Pant.

Pant pant pant

Guf.

Snoogie.

?

What? No food today?

Wof.

Zzzzzzz...

Snoogie.

Snore.

No comments: