Saturday, August 2, 2008

Why the hell am I posting at 4 in the morning?

...because I have successfully PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER!!!!!

Me, being the reluctant person that I am, refused to spend the last day of camp sleeping it off. So I spent the night drinking Mountain Dew and half a can of Monster. Everyone else caffeinated themselves too so I wasn't alone.

Damn, that was FUN. (And I just swore.)

But it's only about an hour or so before people will start to leave. I don't want to leave this place. I've had too much fun. And I most certainly don't want to go back and be a junior and get even MORE homework than I got as a sophomore.

But life goes on, and I won't be getting a Mac if I don't go back.

And plus, it's been fun these last five hours as I've been up all night, but I have to cherish this moment.

Camp at Stanford is always, always the best.

No comments: