Sunday, August 31, 2008

OMG! RS is apologizing?!?!

Actually, I try to apologize more often. As Hinagiku would say, "Stop apologizing!"

Anyway, I had just gotten back from a hectic day when my parents decided to take me to Las Vegas. It was completely unannounced and I was whisked away with no warning. Not only that, but I'm now in Vegas without my USB port (which - eep! - all of my fanfics are stored on) and, more importantly, without an internet connection. No, we do not have one of those Verizon/AT&T cards. Yes, I am using my phone to post this. As you know, you have to have a computer to post up fanfiction.

So if you are reading this, I apologize. I will try my hardest to get the fics up on Monday, if not Tuesday. Worst case scenario, I'll post up two chapters next weekend.

Sorry!

-RS

No comments: