Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I got a Mac!!! (bum bu-da-dum)

Since I refused to get Vista, I got a MacBook Pro! Yay!!!!!

(WITH Boot Camp!)

Anyway, I read this off my friend Leeny's blog and decided...

NAME: RainbowSprinkle
AGE: 16. Sweet ol' 16. As IF it was sweet.

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? Somewhere between 6:30 and 1:10.
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? (singing) Diamonds are a girl's best friend...

3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT A THEATER? The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Boy do I regret it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? A harmonious mixture of Digimon, Wedding Peach, Get Smart, The Twilight Zone, and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.

5. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Honey Nut Cheerios and Special K. Both of them. Plus eggs I made myself.

6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Uh...What's the middle of "RainbowSprinkle"?

7. FAVORITE CUISINE? Italian or Japanese.

8. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Overcooked meat to the point where you can't chew it, or pasta overcooked to the point of mush.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Blue.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD AT THE MOMENTGood Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded, by Rihanna. Or Little Voice, by Sara Bareilles. Either one.

11. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? I wish I had either a Mini Cooper or a Smart Car.

12. FAVORITE LUNCH? Subway sandwich, 6 inch, inside dough taken out, with ham and swiss cheese, with olives and olive oil, toasted.

13. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS IN PEOPLE DO YOU DISLIKE? They're not fair. They have to be all prejudiced because I'm a certain race or I believe in certain ships or because I've got the "nerd" look, or used to have the "nerd" look. (I look a lot better. I wear contacts instead of glasses now. But I'm still scarred.)

14. MY FAVORITE PAST-TIME IS: I think you should know.

15. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Japan. I love Japan.

16. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER(S)? Rihanna and Sara Bareilles.

17. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? There is nothing better than Abercrombie & Fitch.

18. TO WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE? Depends on how old I'll be. If I'm old and aged...home, of course. If I'm rich as Bill Gates and young, everywhere.

19. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My 10th. We all went rock climbing. :-)

20. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Swimming.

21. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Well, it depends how many European/Asian people are reading this blog.

22. PERSON YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK TO YOU? Um...is that possible?

23. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? Read #22.

24. GOAL YOU HAVE FOR YOURSELF? Somehow complete my fanfiction before I explode

25a. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? June 25.

25b. ANY FAMOUS PEOPLE SHARE YOUR BIRTHDAY? Carly Simon and George Orwell. (And Leeny...Jackie Chan shares your b-day.)

26. HOW MANY WEDDINGS HAVE YOU BEEN IN, INCLUDING YOUR OWN? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. My church teacher's, my parents' friends, my parents' other friends, my parents' other friends who forced a three-year-old me to recite a poem at their wedding, my parents when they decided to "renew their vows" (basically reciting the whole damn thing over again for no reason at all...I was two), my dad's cousin's, and my aunt's. I might be off a little, though.

27. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? 
Definitely night, but I can force myself to be a morning person.
28. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? Somewhere between 6 and 7. It depends which shoe store.

29. PETS: I wish I had a cockapoo...Otherwise, no.

30. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? IgotaMacIgotaMacIgotaMacIgotaMacIgotaMAC!!!!!

31. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE ? Orthodontist, for some strange reason. Then, an architect. Now, computer software programmer (aka Best Buy's Geek Squad). They make tons of money.

32. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Normal.

33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? I have boycotted candy since I was 13.

34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PLANT OR FLOWER? Stargazer.

35. WHAT DAY ON THE CALENDAR ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO? Anytime but August 28, when school starts.

36. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE EVER BEEN FROM HOME? I have no idea how far things are. I'd say either Japan, Korea, or Greece. (I travel a LOT.)

37. A SMALL THING YOU REALLY ENJOY? My phone. It's a Sidekick <3

38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.

39. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? 
Meh.
40. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM? I thought the album was the same thing as the CD. Read #10.

41. WHAT MAKES YOU CRINGE? Annoying people.

42. IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Stop time, go back to camp, finish fanfiction, and go back to camp.

43. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THAT YOU WILL VISIT AGAIN? Japan.

44. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THAT YOU WILL NEVER VISIT AGAIN? The movie theater. The Mummy scarred me THAT much.

44. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? The Pink Panther (2006) was good.

45. WHICH CAME FIRST, THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG? The egg. Mankind can't survive without it.

46. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU MADE SMILE TODAY? Two. My parents.

47. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE WORLD, WHAT DO YOU SEE? The world.

48. CATS OR DOGS?
 Little puppy dogs.
49 GOOD OR BAD? Good, please. :-)

50. SOMETHING PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have a birthmark on the waaaaay left of my forehead, where my hair usually covers it.


-RS

No comments: