Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Did I ever want to talk about this?

No. But I've gotten the question.

How am I posting the fics up past (by New York time) 3:00 in the morning when I'm not supposed to? Does that mean I'm lying about where I live?

By all means no!

It means that I'm actually getting up in the morning and posting it, because in California that's 12:00 and therefore after the time when my cousin will see it. (Her curfew's 11:30.) Of course she could always put me on her alerts list but she doesn't even have an account. By the time she sees the fic...I've already gotten enough reviews to keep myself happy. So she can't invade my reviews list.

My cousin and I sort of have a get along/don't get along relationship (for instance I had her set up my webpage...and she unintentionally wrecked it). That's it. That's the end of it. Nothing else.

No comments: