Monday, August 4, 2008

AU?

I've always been a fan of the medieval AU. Well, not precisely always.

Before I even started Adventure 03 I started on a medieval AU, mostly Takari. But then I started to take a dislike for AU and discontinued it. I still have the files (you have no idea how hard it was to write them) but I never posted them. The fic is unfinished.

Then I read Smoochynose's "The Runaway Princess Takari Romance" and I started to change my perspective.

Not too long after, I read sunflowers's "A Whole New World" which I liked, albeit the Aladdin references (which I unfortunately thought were lame).

Although I wonder, What's with everyone making Kari the princess?

So if I read one more medieval AU, or at least have a change of heart, I might, might just start posting up the chapter fic. Because I don't have to take time out to write them until I get close to the end, I'm fine with putting it up and I still have time to write Adventure 03. It's only 30 more seconds out of my schedule.

No comments: