Friday, July 18, 2008

Interesting proposition...

I hate to admit it, but...

(drum roll)

I have writer's block.

I'm sorry, but I do have the accursed writer's block, and I probably won't be able to update Adventure 03 next week like I'm supposed to. Don't worry, I will finish it...eventually.

Stop hitting me, Charles.

Ria's progress on the MR fic is still going bad because she can't get her thoughts together to finish a fic, which is weird because she read books 1-4 and is trying to get a copy of the manga and will watch the movie when it comes out. You would've thought James Patterson would have replied to my comments by now.

To take care of my writer's block (thankfully it's only an Adventure 03 thing), I'm going to concentrate on those medieval AUs that are getting really popular now. I'm not a fan of AU, but maybe a four-chapter anthology (I'm really obsessed with those things, huh?) would work. It's got to be medieval. But this has a higher chance of discontinuation than my other fics, so I'll start working on the couples that are the most important to me.

Don't get me wrong, I do like all the couples, but I do prefer some over others and I'll be sure to get to those first.

The way that this anthology will differ from my other ones is that they all take place in the same AU, rather than differing ones. And don't worry, I will include the Digimon unlike other medieval fics that center solely on the characters themselves.

No comments: