Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Final decision. No going back.

I am deleting ALL files of my AU fics because they're all LAME and I'm just going to take the S.E. Hinton way.

So don't ever expect them.

Meanwhile, I think I might have caught onto something for Adventure 03. Just might. So I better have an idea by Sunday.

Damn!

I've decided that now on, I'm going to post up arguments on why/why not a couple is valid to me, so you know where I come from. I'm only doing a few a day.

Starting with...

Daikari

Major episode for fans: Episode 1 of Adventure 02
Why: Davis is willing to fight after Kari gets hurt
Major episode for me: Same as above
Yes or no? No
Why? Kari never shows feelings for Davis

Takari

Major episode for fans: Episode 13 of Adventure 02
Why: Lots of Takari lovey-dovey
Major episode for me: Hard decision. Probably episode 7 of Adventure 02, Guardian Angel. Ep 13 was ruined by Saban and actually had more Kari/Tai sibling love than Takari.
Yes or no? Yes

Kenkari
Major episode for fans: Episode 31 of Adventure 02
Why: Reveals lots of connections between Ken and Kari
Major episode for me: Same as above
Yes or no? No
Why? They never show feelings

...tomorrow I'll be back with tension involving Matt and Sora.

No comments: