Sunday, July 27, 2008

Charles, you're an idiot...

...and since you treat me like an idiot and keep insulting my intelligence, here's how I get back at you: posting this all over the internet.

Anyway, I sent Charles an email earlier, using the word "ad-lib" in it. Sensible. Then he sends me back some idiotic trash. It's bad enough that my attempts to knock some proper English into him and get him to stop using IM shorthand in email didn't work, but...well, see for yourself. Anything here should be marked (sic), by the way.

"its ab-libbed. not ad-libbed"

Charles, take your diseased brain out for a walk and look it up.

Back to the couple stuff.

Miyori

Major episode for fans: Episode 1 of Adventure 02
Why: We learn that Yolei and Cody have known each other for a long time
Major episode for me: Same as above
Yes or no? No
Why? No feelings for each other...AND WHY WOULD CODY DATE AN OLDER WOMAN?!?!?

Kenyako

Major episode for fans: Bit of a debate here, probably episode 25 of Adventure 02
Why: Yolei forgives Ken and sends him a really heartwarming email
Major episode for me: Same as above
Yes or no? Yes

Koumi (also called Mishirou)

Major episode for fans: Episode 10 of Adventure
Why: Izzy abandons his laptop to save Mimi...YES, he ABANDONED it!!!!!
Major episode for me: Same as above
Yes or no? Yes

And if people think I'm being "biased about other cultures" when I didn't like the Zuiikin English video, read this.

No comments: