Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My First Post...

I don't really feel good today...

Charles is bugging me by thinking he can get away with posting fanfics without my clearance. The reason I have to clear it is because if I don't, he'll make references to me or Ria and make the main character about himself. He also makes it factually incorrect.

It's hard since my parents refuse to pay for my sweet 16th birthday, because they want me to "pay myself". (For those who don't know, I have a LOT of money from the past 15/almost 16 years of my life.) They think I'm all responsible and stuff. I can't throw a party myself!

It's also hard since I'm never going to see Kya again. She was really close to me, Ria, and Buck, and we only knew her one year.

If anyone sees Buck, tell him it wasn't my fault I spilled the ketchup. Long story.

-RS

No comments: